We are an independent, Irish-based consultancy established in 2012 to provide risk advice to Irish and international life assurance companies. Our consultancy services have expanded to cover broader risk consulting including management of risk in pension arrangements and records management. This has been further boosted by the addition of John Grant in October 2018. John has a very strong background in investment consultancy and compliance in the Irish and European pensions markets.
As a company, we recognise the importance of a firm’s corporate social responsibility.
Since inception, we have been involved in a wide variety of projects, including
- Risk Investigations
- Board and staff training
- Financial modelling
- Data Integrity Projects
- Own Risk Solvency Assessment
- Solvency II consulting and modelling (both life and non-life)
- Production of annual returns and business plans for regulators
- Preparation of submissions for authorisation of new insurers
- Illustrations specification
- Product design